firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] Who's still here?

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] Who's still here?
Date: 17 May 2003 08:34:32 -0500

Hello,

        It's been awhile since I posted but I wanted everyone to know I am
still here and still working on a GUI that is messing up alot. I
recently became a developer for Sharp so I have been real busy working
on a game for the Zaurus also. I will be submitting new stuff and fixes
into cvs soon. Let me know if anyone else is still here. By the way
Gimpy does not work on this project any longer :(

John Hornbeck