firefly-dev

[Firefly-dev] Maturity exams (off-topic)

From: firefly-dev
Subject: [Firefly-dev] Maturity exams (off-topic)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 03:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi all
> well thank you for speaking up. we will enjoy your
> contributions once your testing is completed. btw,
> what are maturity exams?
 Maturity exams are such tests that at least we in
Lithuania must pass after we finish school, and
various universities then use results of these exams
to choose students for studies. Say if I get lucky and
get 80% from Math, I should be one of 300 folks that
will study computer science in University of Vilnius
(this is a simplified situation). I believe there is a
similar system everywhere in the world.

=====
With regards, Vytautas "Vytzka" Juodis