firefly-dev

Re: [Firefly-dev] Troubles

From: firefly-dev
Subject: Re: [Firefly-dev] Troubles
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:26:15 -0500

Man that sucks bad. I have been working on a game so most of my time has been with that. I will restart on the gui in a few days.
John Hornbeck

address@hidden wrote:

Guys, I had lot of troubles with my pc this weekend, unfortunately after
a power failure my hard disk died :( I made backups a week ago but I have been so smart to put them in
another partition of the same disk...
This mean I lost all my data (sigh...) included my last changes in the
firefly code... This just because I'm too lazy to make serious backups..
I don't remember the status of the cvs right now, but I hope I don't
have to write again too much code...I hate rewrite code :(

Tomorrow I'll go buy a new hd, hope this will last more than 6 months...

I'll be back as soon as i can, bye for now and remember...backup your
code ;)

Marco