fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.4.4 released: Chinese Interface and Italia

From: Giedre Kligyte
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.4.4 released: Chinese Interface and Italian knowledge type set
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 17:37:41 +0300

> One more thing. I would like to update the "users" page of the Fle3 web
> site (http://fle3.uiah.fi/users.html). If you are not listed or you know
> some Fle3 users somewhere that are not listed in the page, please drop
> us an email.

I don't know if I should do that myself, but if you'll be making the new
list anyway: in Lithuania currently Fle3 is used by Open Society Fund that
hosts the project for rural communities in Lithuania.

The 2 users currently listed should be removed, because the Youth Center
never really picked up and with the Pedagogical University it is already
over.. (the teacher broke Fle3 and lost all her data when she removed users
that were not in use from ZM interface..)