fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Import failure FLE3 1.4.2 to 1.4.4

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Import failure FLE3 1.4.2 to 1.4.4
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:31:56 +0300

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 09:10:39AM +0200 address@hidden wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
>
> I tried "quick and dirty" - _xmlplus now resides in
> /usr/local/zope/2-6-1/lib/python/site-packages/ . After restart of Zope
> unfortunately I still get an error:
>
> > Error Type: ImportError
> > Error Value: cannot import name expatbuilder
>
> Problem with python version? I'll have to try  the "correct sulution", then?

I am sorry that it did not work.

What operating system you are running? Red Hat Linux? Which version?

I used to run Red Hat, and at least for me the Zope source package
worked (disclaimer: it was earlier version of Red Hat and Zope).

So you might try to install:

http://zope.org/Products/Zope/2.6.1/2.6.1/Zope-2.6.1-src.tgz

Be sure to use python2.1 when installing and running Zope.

--
Janne Pietarila