fle3-users

Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:20:36 +0300

Jorge Manuel de Almeida Magalhães wrote:
When I try to import the learning_diary.zip file I found the following problem:

Error: IndexError
list index out of range

Thank you for reporting a bug. It seems to be, that now the names or desciption texts in the knowledge type set should not have any &-signs. Thank you Janne for noticing it! Note this if you are doing translation of the type sets.

I edited the set - there were some typos, too. The new version is available, at:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

Should work now - let us know if you get an error.

        - Teemu