flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] flexisip to maintain registration to freeswitch se

From: Jason Benedict Low
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] flexisip to maintain registration to freeswitch server
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 15:40:06 +0800

Hi,
How to ensure linphone registration via flexisip proxy to freeswitch server, flexisip is always registered?

I got Flexisip runing in Centos 7 as registration Proxy for freeswitch and for SIP Notification.
I setup Linphone on iOS and Android to register to Freeswitch via Flexisip proxy.

diagram:
Linphone -> Flexisip -> Freeswitch

inbound and outbound call ok.

Now the challenge is when linphone is in background hence flexisip registration to freeswitch expired and not re-registed, therefore call incoming to freeswitch extension will not be alert flexisip proxy and that will not alert the Google or Apple notification messaging system.

How i i ensure flexisip registration to freeswitch can be auto re-registered upon expiry ?

You guide in this is appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jason

*** Reclaim Your Freedom, use Free & Open Source Software - Be Open Standard Compliance. ***