flexisip-developers

FlexiSip as SIP Push gateway and disabling [module::MediaRelay]

From: address@hidden
Subject: FlexiSip as SIP Push gateway and disabling [module::MediaRelay]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 19:28:18 +0100

Hi all, I am trying to configure FlexiSIP to act as a pus gateway and god stuck at one point.

As described at https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/HOWTOs/Push%20Gateway/

Library I use force uses the push gateway to send its INVITE request. There an issue raises.

I don't want media traffic to go through my server dua to cost and privacy reasons as it is for a SIP client that many different people can use at the time.

It looks like I have to enable [module::MediaRelay] is that right?

Because if disable [module::MediaRelay]no outgoing call can be established at all.