flexisip-developers

Linephone

From: Saqib Yasin
Subject: Linephone
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 00:31:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Team,
Just a quick question about settings. As we can add multiple sip in the app and
how can we make it to, when we receive call, how we know which sip someone
called?
For example
I have 4 sip added in the app.
ABCXYZ123890
so if someone call on XYZ, how do we know they called on XYZ? As right now, it
does not tell where they call, it just shows the caller ID.
Also it does not show names from phone book. For example I have John, Sam,
Brad, Traver names same in my phone directory, and when they call on the sip,
it does not shows there name, it just show the number of who is calling., but
it should show their names if they are saved in the phone directory.
I just installed linephone windows app and added 1 Sip account and that works
fine, but when try to add another account, First it did not ask for SIP
password in "Add Account" And when account added (without password) it shows
this icon next to it  and I do not see any option to add password for second
added SIP.

By the way, very good App. Nice work.
Looking forward to hear back from you soon. Thanks Saqib

PNG image