flower-general

[FLOWER-general] stampede

From: Nina Rankin
Subject: [FLOWER-general] stampede
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:26:46 -0700

I've been out of the studio for a few days, so I'm posting one of my final classic Studio Nudes sessions from Portland again, plus a series of shots from guest, Abby Winters. The disease most commonly strikes young women between the age of. As your agent of record, our firm receives any official notification that would require a response. They're local, so I occasionally run into the models and site operators. Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer.
Unfortunately, many of these APIs are getting the details slightly wrong and in doing so are producing invalid JSON.
T-Rex opened their mouths to eat things. She's also one of the few models who's smile seems to make the picture stronger. That means you'll see some real perspiration, some real stress in the model's face, some blown out highlights, deep shadows and some unusual angles. Pain can vary greatly from person to person. The disease most commonly strikes young women between the age of.
They're local, so I occasionally run into the models and site operators.
I'm including some images in this group that I would not normally show - smiling and rather awkward expressions - because Nikki was so happy and fun to work with.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio. Pain can vary greatly from person to person.
Most of these have never been seen before, outside of Penthouse. Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size.
That means you'll see some real perspiration, some real stress in the model's face, some blown out highlights, deep shadows and some unusual angles.
If you're in the San Francisco area on Dec. Also note, you may be charged a Verizon fee, probably .
In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now. I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio. In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now. Health sites on the Internet have made it easy.
Today's update is Michelle, who came to the studio for a private session and had such a nice time that she overcame her shyness and allowed me to post some of the shots. As your agent of record, our firm receives any official notification that would require a response.
Unfortunately, many of these APIs are getting the details slightly wrong and in doing so are producing invalid JSON.
Health sites on the Internet have made it easy. I also promote other sites and other photographers here - usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or at least with some artistic flair.
com Arthritis GuideSite. Most of these have never been seen before, outside of Penthouse.
These shots of Seven were done in my San Francisco office, prior to moving into the Emeryville studio. You'll immediately notice the crooked smile and the nervous pose - these are the kinds of authentic features that I think make non-professional models so much more appealing.