[fluid-dev] fluidsynth player

From: Dave Serls
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth player
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:26:17 -0600

I've finally back looking at building a specialized version of fluidsynth.
I'd like to be able to specify multiple engines each of which processes MIDI
input
from s specified set of channels.
One feature of fluidsynth that I don't understand is the 'player'.
Is this necessary or even used in 'server' mode?  Or only for playing MIDI disk
files?
Or does it represent the output process for each synth engine?

Thanks for any information.

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         sorrybiscuit.com        *