Re: [fluid-dev] Non-Real-Time Rendering

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Non-Real-Time Rendering
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:08:55 +0200

My understanding is that what you programmed is exactely what Josh was referring to, except that he was speaking about including this inside fluidsynth itself, in C, and making it available as an API. Not very complex indeed, but it is mostly a matter of including it cleaniy inside the existing architecture. That's how I see it anyway.
Cheers !