Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth changes
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:40:07 +0200

Good suggestions, I generally agree with all of it :)  I'm planning on
doing a GObject code up, just to see if it makes sense.  It may indeed
be more complex than need be, but a lot of the work is already done, and
it would add things like properties and signals which would make
FluidSynth more usable in other apps I would think.  Also a Python
binding would be really easy then.

Being simple and lightweight seems to be one of FluidSynth's strong
points.  I would like to continue in that tradition.

Cheers.
        Josh