Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling subversion source (was Subversion checkins)

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Compiling subversion source (was Subversion checkins)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:44:29 -0700

Hello Thomas,

Glad to hear that things are working for you and that the bug appears to
be fixed.  It marks one of the first significant bugs that I've fixed
since taking over the maintainer-ship of this project (although I think
I have introduced several bugs ;)  I have up till now, not taken the
time that FluidSynth deserves to fix and improve it.  I'm looking
forward to continuing work on it and adding new features and
optimizations.  Thanks for your testing and do let us know if you
experience any other synthesis bugs.  I think one of the next steps is
to generate a test suite for verifying synthesis output and
benchmarking.  This work is already underway, with a test utility I
created which I'll check in when its more generally usable.

Cheers!
        Josh

P.S. I added a note "Building from subversion" on the download page on
the FluidSynth Trac Wiki:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/Download

Hopefully that will help users like yourself in the future, although
there are no problems in asking on the list :)