[fluid-dev] Windows build

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Windows build
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:08:51 -0700

After making a few changes to the existing VC++ 6 project and some
source files I was able to build FluidSynth on Visual Studio 2003.
Since I don't have VC++ 6, I was wondering if I should just remove the
older VC 6 project files and add the newer VS 2003 files.

Is anyone currently using the VC 6 project files for doing Windows
builds?

I'll likely use cygwin to do the Windows build releases anyways, but I
figured why not have working project files for VS as well.

Best regards,
        Josh