Re: [fluid-dev] Multi core support not so great

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Multi core support not so great
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:44:17 -0700

Looks nice. I would need a motherboard and for that matter a case and all other components too ;) I switched over to laptops a while ago and have never looked back. My current laptop is adequate, but at some point I'm sure I'll upgrade to take advantage of latest processor speeds and technologies.

Josh

Quoting Kevin Fishburne <address@hidden>:
address@hidden wrote:
Yeah, I want one now too! :)