Re: [fluid-dev] Streaming midi rendering data

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Streaming midi rendering data
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:42:22 -0600

Hello,

I would test the FluidSynth command line application to see how fast it renders MIDI to a file.  Use the --fast-render (-F) command line switch to specify the file to write to.

For a source code example, the FluidSynth command line code is probably the best resource.  Search for "fast_render" in fluidsynth/src/fluidsynth.c to see how this works.

Best regards,

Element Green