[fluid-dev] importing mts sysex files

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: [fluid-dev] importing mts sysex files
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 18:13:44 +0200

Hi,

 hope this is the right place for this question: Research on the web
seems to indicate it should be possible to drag and drop sysex files
containing tuning data in MTS format onto the gui window.

On my system (debian testing) this is not working (at least not with
files with ".syx" or ".mid" extension), nor do I know of a way to load
those files except sending them directly to fluidsynth via MIDI.

Is this a bug or is there any other way to directly import tuning data
into fluidsynth (e.g. with commandline options)?

--
Orm