Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth as server won't load config file

From: Srijan Deshpande
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth as server won't load config file
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 05:10:12 +0530

Thank you Ben and Mr. Horn. I finally managed to solve the problem by adding sudo to the line in rc.local that runs the script at boot. Thanks for your help!

And thank you for clarifying how tuning and instrument banks/profs are separate. I suppose I should read the midi standard more closely!

Srijan