Re: [fluid-dev] Systemd, Raspberry Pi and Fluidsynth

From: H P Ladds
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Systemd, Raspberry Pi and Fluidsynth
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 20:24:00 -0400

Hi Peter,

Man! I had a miserable experience getting fluidsynth to run at boot. I tried everything: editing the rc.local,.bashrc, init.d,even tried my hand at the new system.

Somewhere I stumbled upon the "-- no-shell" and the "-- service" options and one of these (I don't know which just yet) did the trick for me.

Thanks again for the script. Does it run successfully at boot time? I don't understand how it does this?

Cheers,
Preston