Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 21:36:44 +0100

Hi Ahmed,

great that you want to test it on Windows! But I'm not surprised that it doesn't work... the code uses dlopen from dlfcn.h and that isn't available for Windows (or so I've read... don't really have any experience with writing code for Windows).

But it seems like glib includes cross-platform dynamic library loading functions. So maybe I could switch to using those. (Tom... any objections to that?)

Cheers,

   Marcus

Hi All,

I would like to try this for windows. I usually configure and generate by cmake for visual studio 2010. The original 1.1.8 can be successfuly built, but not for this one with LADSPA support.

It gives a "cannot open include file dlfcn.h" error, but this file also depends on fearures.h and then "bits/dlfcn.h" (is it a different version of dlfcn.h?) But as I don't know much about LADSPA or its dependencies, could anybody help me on how to start making a successful try for windows? Thanks a lot!

Regards, Ahmed