Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 02:19:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi, David

>I am now moving on to reverb, where there appear to be other potential problems with
>ill defined parameters and numbers without units. I may come back on this.

About Reverb parameters and units range, the Wiki have been recently documented please see https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/wiki/UserManual (REVERB section).

jjc

> Message du 28/12/17 10:00
> De : "David Back" <address@hidden>
> A : "Tom M." <address@hidden>
> Copie à : "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Objet : Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth bank select

Thanks Tom

I agree that there is no need for examples if the functions really are easy to use, however
at present these functions are not easy to use because the parameters are not defined
adequately. I will look forward to proper definitions of reset and offset.

Yes I could use your suggested code.

I am now moving on to reverb, where there appear to be other potential problems with
ill defined parameters and numbers without units. I may come back on this.

In the meantime thank you. Fluidsynth is a wonderful piece of software and I would not
want to be without it.

David