Re: [fluid-dev] Raspbian / Pi Zero - force hard float compile?

From: Geoff Plitt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Raspbian / Pi Zero - force hard float compile?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 19:07:42 -0700

I think I got most of this right, except enable-floats. What's wrong with this?

cd fluidsynth-2.0.0.beta1 && mkdir build && cd build && cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE="-ffast-math -O3 -enable-floats=true" ..

I still get "Samples type=float:    no (using double)" in the summary before it builds.