[fluid-dev] Midi channel grouping for left / right audio channel in sing

From: John John
Subject: [fluid-dev] Midi channel grouping for left / right audio channel in single stereo
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 22:34:16 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to group some midi channels (instruments) to render only on left audio channel and some other midi channels (instruments) to be rendered only on right audio channel. I see now there is audio grouping and rendering to multiple stereo channel but this is not what I need -> I would like to split within single stereo on left and right audio channels?

I can't find if that is possible at all right now?

Thank you in advance

--
Best regards,
Ivan