[fluid-dev] Extracting preset names and numbers

From: Ben Gonzales
Subject: [fluid-dev] Extracting preset names and numbers
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 07:52:42 +1000

Hi all.

I'm playing around with a headless RPi with fluidsynth and I'm thinking of incorporating a small display with button controls to select things like the preset, the octave, transpose, etc.   I'd like to be able to extract the preset names and numbers from the target sf2 file so I could use them in the display program, but I'm having difficulty finding a suitable utility.

Any suggestions? Python would be nice...

Ben