fluxbox-aa-users

[Fluxbox-aa-users] voucher sweet

From: Dave Strickland
Subject: [Fluxbox-aa-users] voucher sweet
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:39:18 +0900

Not that it was written in the style of anestate-agent. I said something silly about having detected the finer femaletouch. It is so hard to getbehind the veil of our noisy modernism to the lovely and enduringtruth. No doubt Reggie had talked to her about me, so she treated me as ifI were his elder brother. I had offended her by my coarse phrase, and I got no moreconfidences that evening. She has twenty times my brains, and Ive simply got to doas Im told