formuleweb-general

[Formuleweb-general] HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!

From: Australia Union Award
Subject: [Formuleweb-general] HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:38:01 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Australia Union Lotteries,

23 Rundle Mall, Adelaide,

Australia.

[An affiliate of Overseas Subscriber Agents.]

Arena Complex 14 Donegall Square West,

United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you the result of the new year draw of Australia Union Lotteries Winners

International programs held on the 24th Febuary 2006.

Your Name,e-mail address attached to ticket #: 0077702340801 with prize # 887008/1 drew €1,150,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class category of the draws.

You are to receive the sum of $1,150,000.00 (One Million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars).

In order to avoid mix up in cash pay-outs, we advise you to keep your winning information confidential until your cash prize of one million One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars ($1,150,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited paying bank.

This measure must be adhere to so as to avoid loss of your cash prize, winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other participants.

It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual and companies names attached to e-mail addresses, the draws was conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system.

The promotion is sponsored and promoted by Australia Unions lotteries in conjuction with Qantas Airline.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is $85 million Dollars.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 21 days after you receive this mail.

After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be targed unclaimed, forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.

Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your personal and

winning numbers in all correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of Australia Union Lotteries and we also thank you for

being part of our promotional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,please kindly contact our Paying Bank

( DEUTSCHE BANK,AMSTERDAM).

Do not forget to send them the following:

(i). Your full names,

(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers

(iii) Contact Address

(iv) your winning informations including numbers

(v) Quote amount won.

Contact

Mr. Kars Uterhove,

Deutsche Bank Amsterdam,