free-announce

[Free-announce] Re: on hodax

From: Caron Gunnell
Subject: [Free-announce] Re: on hodax
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:52:56 -0700

Hi,

Your Best GIFT here
http://fallifngdownn.com

,

more. Probably I can help you out of your present plight, and I need a
little help myself. We have no food, and no baggage, and no ponies to
ride; and you dont know where you are. Now I can tell you that. You are
still some miles north of the path which we should have been following,
if we had not left the mountain pass in a hurry. Very few people live in
these parts, unless they have come here since I was last down this way,