freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Template Font

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Template Font
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:32:59 +0530

X-Operating System: GNU/Linux

On Thursday 01 May 2003 12:58 pm, Deepayan Sarkar said in public:
> I've put up the first version of the Template Font at
>
> http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/Bengali/FreeBangTemplate/
>
> with a writeup briefly describing it. Questions and comments welcome.
>

> Sayamindu:
>
> I've added the conjuncts you sent me, but I couldn't think of anu use for
> some of them. Where did you get those ?

In the OmiTy font.
I am currently looking for the conjuncts - but I lost my Bangla Banan Abidhan
- damn!!
Will let you know of updates
Also, I am working on a sgml version of the RFC (will be adding a few extra
blah blah (mostly of no value - explaing the basics of OT and all)) , and
will be putting that up in the site.
-sdg-

--
:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : How To Write a LOST document                   LOST #001

These are intended to be posted as  random  signatures by any-
body intending to do so. It may be a tip, a hint, a  trick or,
merely a pointer to a resource. They  should be short, below 6
lines.  Mail to <address@hidden> the mailing  list of
the LOST project or to <address@hidden>.

: