freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] Reworking Mukti

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Reworking Mukti
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 13:12:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,
When I first saw Mukti Fonts in Linux platform I found it to be
quiet a mess. The reph-raphalaa problem could not be solved by
tweaking the vtp in VOLT. I plan to remake the font using Deepayans
template. It is going to take quiet a time, as I have less time for
those things now. And, moreover as I get access to net in a
cybercafe  once in a week or two now I will not be able to take
part in the  discussions. but I am keeping myself updated by
reading the mail archives.
Hope Mukti will be more useful after the modification so that we
can call it version 1.0.

=====

Dr Anirban Mitra

Email: address@hidden