freehoo-users

[Freehoo-users] Re: [Gnuyahoo-bugs] couldn't connect to pager host

From: M.P.Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-users] Re: [Gnuyahoo-bugs] couldn't connect to pager host
Date: 14 Jul 2003 19:54:01 -0700

Looks like you are using a old version of GNUYahoo. We don't support
GNUYahoo any more.

Try Freehoo from http://www.nongnu.org/freehoo/
This will soon become a part of The GNU project and move to
www.gnu.org/software/freehoo

BTW: libyahoo2 is integrated into Freehoo. So you don't have
to compile it separately.

Regards
--
 _.|_