freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] New checkin. Fixed session tracking bu

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] New checkin. Fixed session tracking bug.
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:13:14 -0800

Hey AB,

Cool :-)   I'm working on some changes/fixes right now as well.  I was
hoping to do a checkin later today, but maybe it'll be later on b/c i'll
have to diff in with your changes now too.

BTW, unless savannah has a CVS lag time, it doesn't seem as though you
did a cvs add on the new files.  I can't see them ..

--
Albert Chu
address@hidden