freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI updates + Final issues to Contend With

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeIPMI updates + Final issues to Contend With
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:08:00 -0800

Hey AB,

1) A few more checkins.  Moved all ipmi macros into a common new file
ipmi-msg-cmds.h.  Added verbose vs. raw debugging on ipmi-debug.[ch].

2) As far as I can tell, there are only a few more hurdles that remain
before I can really get going on porting ipmipower to work with
FreeIPMI.  The major one is the issue of calculating checksums.  Can you
reply the last thread with your comments??  I really am not convinced
that a required packet check order or multiple checksum checks is
appropriate for the FreeIPMI library.

Al

--
Albert Chu