freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Re: running ipmipower

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: running ipmipower
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:26:16 -0700

Hmmm.  I was thinking about this last night, and I'm now thinking of
disabling the permsg auth command line option.  The only use of it is
the force the user to know if per-msg auth is disabled on the remote
node.  I'm now thinking ipmipower should authenticate based on the
permsg-auth flag in the Get Authentication Capabilities command.  Its up
to the users to configure the BMC on the remote node as they wish.

Any thoughts?

Al

--
Albert Chu