freeipmi-devel

[Freeipmi-devel] Patch for hex k_g keys in ipmipower

From: Levi Pearson
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Patch for hex k_g keys in ipmipower
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:10:54 -0600

I decided to try this first for the ipmipower command, since it didn't
have the off-by-one bug in the k_g key handling to complicate things.
I'll get to that next, if everyone's happy with how I did this.

I decided to go with the hex by default, strings prefixed with s:
method.  I left out the -'s in the hex mode, but could add them in later
if wanted.  I put the kg parser and output formatter in
common/src/ipmi-common.c, but I'm not sure if that's the best place for
them.

This patch is against the 0.3.0-stable branch.

                --Levi