freepooma-devel

RE: [pooma-dev] Speeding Pooma Code on a Branch?

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Speeding Pooma Code on a Branch?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:09:32 -0600

I'm with Mark - for the most part performance tuning won't involve interface changes unless the results of analysis indicate that certain things need redesigned. So I'd say that generic performance tweeks should just go in the main branch, and if we end up redesigning certain abstractions then we can talk about doing those on a branch.

        Jim