freepooma-devel

SIunits experience?

From: Roman Krylov
Subject: SIunits experience?
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:53:16 +0400

Hi.
Is there anybody experienced with pooma+siunits ?
I've found it via google as most convenient, but hadn't learned it too much.
Could thier 'Rep'/*representation type*/ parameter be any pooma's aggregate type? I think it could be very useful to find inconsistencies in programs, specially because it hasn't runtime performance penalties.
They say they have plans to propose it to boost.org as stlib part.
wbw,
   Roman.