freepooma-devel

From Dr Johnson Yeboah

From: Dr Johnson Yeboah
Subject: From Dr Johnson Yeboah
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:40:46 -0700

From: Dr. Johnson Yeboah.
Financial Controller & Contract Award Committee
Chairman (ECG)
Email (address@hidden)
The Executive Director

Dear Sir,
My name is Dr. Johnson Yeboah. the General
overseer of Contract Award Committee/Chairman in the
Electricity Company Of Ghana. (ECG)
My colleagues have assigned me to seek for assistance of a reliable foreigner
through whom we can transfer the sum of(Four Million US Dollers), which arose
from the deliberate over-inflated
contract value for the General expansion of the Akosonbu Dam Hydro Station
through Electricity Company Of Ghana (ECG).The contract was awarded in 1998
during the
adminisration of Flight Lt.Jerry John Rawllings to a foreign firm with the
consideration of
10% commission agreement on the total contract. The contract has been completed
and the contractor has long been paid.We are now left with this Four Million US
Dollars Only
(US$4milliom) representing the 10% commission.Presently,the fund in question is
floating in BOG's account waitng for transfer. As a matter of fact,The Current
Political/Economic climate in this country now creat an enabling atmosphere for
execusion of this porject.Our contact man in the Ministry of Finance have given
us a go ahead advice to process the release of this fund, hence we have set in
motion the machinery for the take off of this transaction and further action
will commence immediately we hear from you.We have agreed that after the
transfer of the money into your account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the
total amount transferred, while the
remaining 70% will be for me and my colleagues.All we require is your
willingness to co-operate and assurance that our own share will be given to us
when
this money is transferred. All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure
a no risk situation on the sides of both parties and it is believed that the
conclusion of this transaction will not last more than 10 working days.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY TO MY DIRECT
EMAIL(address@hidden)

NOTE:WE SHALL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE EXPENSES LOCALLY
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Dr. Johnson Yeboah