freepooma-devel

Urgent response

From: Jacob Omaru
Subject: Urgent response
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 18:22:44 +0200

Dear Sir,
I am Jacob Omaru, the only son of late chief Bekos Omaru the former director of
Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. I must confess my agitation is
real, and my words is my bond,
in this proposal. My late father deverted this money meant for purchase of
ammunition, for my Country during the peak of disastrous civil war in my
Country. He has deposited the money with a security company in Belgium,  I am
presently residing under political asylum with my mother Mrs Rose Omaru in
Ghana . Now the war in my Country is over with the help of (ECOMOG )Soldiers,
the present government of Sierra-Leone has revoked the passport of all Officers
who served under the former regime and ask all the Banks in my Country to
freeze their account and confiscate their asset, it is on this action that I am
contacting you, all I need from you, is to assist me go to Belgium and claim
this fund. All neccesary documents are presently with me.please forward me your
your private phone and fax number ito send the documents to and  also needed
for easy communiction . The said amount is US$22.000.000.00 (Twenty Two Million
US Dollars).
I am compensating you with 8% of the total money. Now all my hope is Banked on
you and I really want to invest this money in your Country. Where there is
stability of Government.Political and Economic Welfare.
Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real and never a joke,
my late father Omaru Bekos, gave me the original copy of the Certificate of
Deposit, I do not expose myself to anybody I see, I believe that you are able
to keep this transaction secret for me, because this money is the hope of my
life, and also assure me and my mother that you will provide us legal documents
to enable us obtain our Visa and join you immediately this money reach to your
account in your Country. Then we can join head together and look for a
lucrative business which we will invest this money. It is very important.
Please bear with me immediately after you have gone through my message, feel
free and make it urgent, that is the reason why I offered you 8% of the total
amount. And in case of any other necessary expenses you might incure during
this transaction. Please advise me and reach back to me immediately you receive
this message for more explanation and promise me and my mother to be a father
considering our situation not to betray us.
Thanks
Best regard
Jacob Omaru.
NB : My late father used me, the only son as the beneficiary next of kin on the
day of deposit and also told me, I need a foreign assistance of a foreigner
with a legitmate Bank Account abroad who will stand as co-beneficiary and
partner abroad.