freepooma-devel

YOU HAVE WON!!! CONTACT YOUR AGENT.

From: EVELINE VAN LANGE
Subject: YOU HAVE WON!!! CONTACT YOUR AGENT.
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:46:11 +0200

FROM MIDAS INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES
Ref. Number: 2004/089/7407|MST COM
Batch Number: 9078197/7690127-Bc90
PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION
Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery
Winners
International
programs held on the 24TH of October, 2004. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 0935224-65896-1453 with
serial number
9063753772-574 drew
lucky numbers 33-164-48-273-31-6143 which consequently won
in the 2ND
category,
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$500,000,00.
(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND  UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep your
winning
information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your
money Remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by
some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email
addresses and
names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place twice  every  year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by eminent
personalities who
are interested in improving the lives of others without
wanting to be
mentioned or recognised.
We hope that you will do a little charity work with part of
your
winnings and  pray  you will take part in our next year
USD5Million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our
fiducial
agent
Mr Johaness Erasmus.
Reply Email: address@hidden
Tel:+31-623-484-024
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15TH
of NOVEMBER2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the
next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications,remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.
Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform
our agent
as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for
being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs Eveline Van Lange
Lottery/Prize award Coordinator