freepooma-devel

Re: [Freepooma-devel] Using operator + in Interval

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] Using operator + in Interval
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:20:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Felipe Sodré Silva wrote:

I'm trying to do something like this on a Vector<5, Vector<5> >

Interval<1> I<6>, J<4,10>

where x and y are pointers to a Vector object

The compiler is giving me message errors saying that "there's no match for
operator- in I - 1"

The error is that you try do index a Vector<> with an Interval - this
doesn't work.  What exactly are you trying to do here?

Richard.