freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] freeride and the thread fix

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] freeride and the thread fix
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:27:55 +0200

Rich Kilmer wrote:
If I try and run the DatabusInspector Ruby segfaults...why...well
because on line 48 of DatabusInspectorRenderFox we have:

    class DatabusWindow < FXMainWindow

but we already have a FXMainWindow...you cannot create two!!!  Either it
needs to be an FXDialog or FXTopWindow.  I will try and change this and
check it in.

I created a second main window precisely because it was resizable as opposed to dialog box. On Linux creating a second Window just display a small warning in the text console (but other than that it works well). Why does it crash on Windows ?

Can you see any work around?

Great news though,

-rich