freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] include Fox

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] include Fox
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:42:12 +0100

Gilles Filippini wrote:
Rich Kilmer wrote:

did you check out my changed from this afternoon?  I tried to fix this
problem.

Just issued "cvs -q up -P -d".
The "include Fox" pb is still there but not at the same level.
It starts now with the MenuPaneRenderFox component:

maison:~/devel/freeride$ ./run.bat Failing to start: MenuPaneRenderFox
Failing to start: GuiRenderFox
Failing to start: FoxFileBrowser
Failing to start: FoxSourceBrowser
Failing to start: DatabusInspector
Failing to start: DebuggerRenderFox
Failing to start: DebuggerSubsystem
Failing to start: MenuBarRenderFox
Failing to start: GuiRenderFox
Failing to start: FoxFileBrowser
Failing to start: FoxSourceBrowser
Failing to start: DatabusInspector
Failing to start: DebuggerRenderFox
Failing to start: DebuggerSubsystem

Adding "include Fox" at the beginning of the source makes it work.

_gilles.

Gilles,

I am on Linux as well and after Rich made those modifications he refers to in his message everything worked well. I suspect that there are strange things happening with FXRuby 1.0.14 and may be 1.0.15 as well and/or fxscintilla 1.49.0

I reverted to fxscintilla 1.46.2 and FXRuby 1.0.13 and everything is working fine now.

Also when you update your working copy make sure that you use the following command: 'cvs -q up -P -d'

Laurent