freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] A couple of questions / observations

From: Robert McGovern
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] A couple of questions / observations
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:14:09 +0000

4) Sometimes using Ctrl-L to bring up the File List, actually deletes a line of code in the editor window.

Focus problem?

Possibly, I'll see if I can isolate it any further.

Lastly, start freeride, open a file, delete some lines, select File / Exit, select No and I got the following:

make sure you have the latest version from CVS. What version of FOX/FXRuby do you use?

I was using the FreeRide source, checked out on 24th Novemeber and Ruby Windows Installer 1.73-7 downloaded on the 22nd of November. Therefore FXRuby 1.0.16 & whichever fox (can't find a reference)

Rob