bug report

From: Stefan Seefeld
Subject: bug report
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 15:24:06 +0000

hi,

I played around with ft2 and had found some minor problems:
The gifs you include in the docs subdirectories are stored
in the wrong places. The ones for the glyph primer are in
internals and the ones for the freetype 2 docs are in
glyph_conventions.

When building the demos I get an error due to an incorrect line
in one of the Makefile includes. It looks like my 'PATH' variable
is dropped in somewhere.

However, this can't prevent me from enjoying this highly promizing
new move. Keep up the excellent work !

Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique