Pascal source code now as separate CVS module

From: David Turner
Subject: Pascal source code now as separate CVS module
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:50:49 +0100

Hello all developers,

  The Pascal source code is now a separate CVS module named "ftpascal".
  It is also available on the ftp site as

     "ftp://ftp.freetype.org/pub/devel/ftpascal.tgz";
     (updated daily)

  The pascal source located in the current "freetype" module is now
  outdated and will be soon removed, as Antoine Leca already performed
  some modifications since we create the new module.

  The idea is to prepare for an upcoming 1.4 release since some
  modifications were made to the 1.x source distribution since 1.3.1
  (which was supposed to be our last release, gasp.. :-)

  FT 1.4 will not have the pascal source, as it is not to the level
  of the current 1.3 C source code. Of course, a "ftpas14.zip" will
  be available as soon as Antoine (and other volunteers ?) finish
  the update.

  And I seriously hope that 1.4 will be our final release of the 1.x
  design ;-)

- David