Usage of Kerning

From: Satpal Chander
Subject: Usage of Kerning
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:31:14 -0000

Hi,
   Are there any exmples of howto use the kerning extension in
1.3.1.
Also I have loaded and stored all the glyph outlines
(for conversion to postscript later) without any
transforms on them.

Does this mean that they will all be at 0,0. I know that
if you have a pen on you can simply just translate the
outline to the new position, but i don't,as I'm not going to
putting the text to a bitmap, so how would I do it ??

Whilst I', moving them could I also get at the kerning
information and kern them ???

Cheers
Satpal

Satpal Chander (address@hidden)