Re: still problems with MM font stub.pfb

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: still problems with MM font stub.pfb
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:44:25 +0200

Hi Werner,

> FT seems to work OK, but stub.pfb (which has been sent to this list)
> still has some glyphs which disappear for some axis values.

I'll take a look at this. Please note that I have added this bugs
to our sourceforge "bugs" page. Have a look at:

    https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=3157

And again, please, all interested developers, take the time to
register as sourceforge users so that I can add you as technician
or admins..

Cheers,

- David