Small bug in ft2demos-current/graph/x11/grx11.c

From: Jan Prikryl
Subject: Small bug in ft2demos-current/graph/x11/grx11.c
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:59:06 +0200

... dereferencing a possibly NULL pointer (causes ftview and other
demos with x11 output to coredump on my computer [nVidia GeForce 2,
XFree 4.0.1 + lastest nVidia server modules running in 32 bits per
pixel]). Patch attached. My apologies if the error has been spotted
alredy.

-- jan

 Jan Prikryl        | vr|vis center for virtual reality and visualisation
 <address@hidden> | http://www.vrvis.at