Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h

From: Bart De Lathouwer
Subject: Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:50:59 +0200

Hi David

> These extensions appear to be for a specific compiler under windows, and
not
> *all* compilers for windows...
> Also, be careful of mentioning StdAfx.h. Don't assume that everybody uses
> precompiled headers; I don't.
Indeed, but most people that use MFC use StdAfx.h
Let say that the include is just for people using the MS compiler and MFC.

> BTW, unless I'm misunderstanding something, you are pulling in the same
> freetype library regardless of whether its for a release or debug build.
I only build a release library. You are right to always link in the correct
library depending on the settings.

Will RC 9 ship with the project files for MFC builds, or was the build by
Claudia
a single shot.

Cheers from (a little less warm and overcast/sunny) Belgium,

Bart